Monday, August 12, 2013

Scott Pilgrim Vs. My Heart (Spoiler alert, he wins)

I have never seen Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World. Since my roommate just bought a special edition of it I thought FINALLY, I can see this movie - but wait! Shouldn't I practice what I preach and read the book first? Yes, yes, of course I should like a good librarian. So I did. All six of them. In three days or something ridiculous like that. (They're quick). They are awesome graphic novels and I loved every second of it.
Not only is Scott Pilgrim hilariously dorky and sweet, but he's also kind of a jerk - but that makes him a more realistic and believable character. If you haven't read them, hop to it. And then watch the movie. (P.S. Bread makes you fat.)

Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life (Scott Pilgrim, #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment